1. NORMATIVE SOURCES
(Published in the Official Gazette No. 126 of 3 June 2014)
Register of measures n. 229 of 8 May 2014.
Pursuant to the aforementioned legislation, in the name and on behalf of the website www.etabetaformazione.it (also referred to as "our site" and/or "our website") we provide the following information.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user. During navigation on a site, the user can also receive cookies on their terminal that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements may exist (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) on the site that the same is visiting.
Cookies, usually present in users' browsers in very large numbers and sometimes even with long temporal persistence, are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations concerning users accessing the server, etc.
In order to arrive at a correct regulation of such devices, it is necessary to distinguish them since there are no technical characteristics that differentiate them from one another precisely on the basis of the aims pursued by those who use them.
In this regard, and for the purposes of this provision, two macro-categories are therefore identified: "technical" cookies and "profiling" cookies.
a. Technical cookies.
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of "transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service "(see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; Functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided. For the installation of these cookies the prior consent of users is not required, while the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, that the site manager, if he uses only such devices, will be able to provide in the manner he deems most suitable.
In many cases, the sites use, for mere statistical purposes, analytical cookies created and made available by third parties. In these cases, it is believed that the aforementioned sites are not subject to the obligations and obligations required by law (notification to the Guarantor in particular) if appropriate tools are adopted to reduce the identifying power of the analytical cookies they use (for example, by masking significant portions of the IP address).
b. Profiling cookies.
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. Because of the particular invasiveness that such devices can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires the user to be adequately informed about their use and express their valid consent.
The art. 122 of the Code whereby "the storage of information in the terminal device of a contractor or a user or access to information already filed is permitted only on condition that the contractor or the user has given his consent after being was informed with the simplified procedures referred to in Article 13, paragraph 3 "(Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
In light of the above indicated on the basis of the subject in charge of which falls the management of cookies sent from a website are distinguished two types of cookies:
- "First Party" when they are directly managed by the owner and / or publisher of the website (ETA BETA) - see paragraph 3.
- "Third party" when the cookies are managed by third parties to the website visited by the user - see paragraph 5.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES USED DIRECTLY BY OUR WEB SITE
This website uses only anonymous technical cookies, to optimize navigation based on user preferences (eg language, login, etc.). The information collected by these cookies are not used for commercial purposes and can not be disclosed to third parties. Therefore, the acquisition of the prior consent by the user is not envisaged. However, the user who also wants to refuse the use of technical cookies can disable them by inserting the appropriate configuration from the settings/options of their browser, as explained in the next paragraph 5. Disabling cookies, however, may involve:
- Blocking the use of some parts of the site
- A reduction in the level of functionality and assistance that the site can offer
- The impossibility of remembering preferences.
Below is a description of the types of cookies sent from the ETA BETA website:
- Technical cookies, which are essential for the proper functioning of some sections of the site and are used to make it possible for users to navigate normally and to use the services available on the site, without which the latter could not work properly. Some of these cookies (defined as "persistent") remain in the user's navigation device for a prolonged and variable period of time depending on the case. Among the technical cookies - for example - those that allow you to store on the user's device the choice of the language or the links already visited, changing the relative color.
- Session cookies, which are sent on the user's device/browser to meet technical-functional requirements. These cookies are assigned to the user's device only for the duration of access to the site and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
4. TYPES OF COOKIES NOT USED DIRECTLY BY OUR WEB SITE
In order to make the user's browsing experience completely quiet and free of elements that can identify the user himself, making it potentially exposed to profiling activities resulting in targeted and non-targeted advertising, we have deliberately excluded from our website the sending profiling cookies.
5. TYPES OF THIRD PARTY COOKIES USED IN OUR WEB SITE
The site can use links, buttons, images that can refer to external services or websites, which - if used (in the case of buttons, links and toolbars) or visited (in the case of sites) - may install third-party cookies part. These could be used for profiling activities. In this case, the user expressing his consent accepts the installation of third-party cookies, however - we repeat - will take place only when the user selects the link (or button or toolbar or link to the external site).
Below is a description of the types of third-party cookies accessible from the ETA BETA website:
- Technical cookies, which are essential for the proper functioning of some sections of the third-party site and are used to make it possible for users to navigate normally and to use the services available on the site, without which the latter could not work correctly. Some of these cookies (defined as "persistent") remain in the user's navigation device for a prolonged and variable period of time depending on the case. Among the technical cookies - for example - those that allow you to store on the user's device the choice of the language or the links already visited, changing the relative color.
- Session cookies, which are sent on the user's device / browser to meet technical-functional requirements. These cookies are assigned to the user's device only for the duration of access to the third-party site and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
- Analytical cookies, which are used for statistical information in order to improve the use of the site, in an absolutely anonymous form, on users' activity and on the use of the site by users: which: visited pages, time of permanence and geographic origin and used only for the purposes of site optimization and for information in aggregate form on the number of users and on how they visit the site. Such information does not provide in any way the identification of the user, nor the profiling and / or sending of targeted advertising.
- Profiling cookies, used to track user navigation on the web and create profiles on their tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to the user's terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the same.
Third-party cookies used by our site:
- Google Maps cookie: This service provided by Google allows the user to locate our position on a dynamic topographic map. The user's IP address is anonymized.
- Google ReCAPTCHA cookies: This service provided by Google allows – when completing a form by the user to send a document (eg curriculum vitae) or to request a service (eg request for a quote) – to understand if the person filling in the form is a human or a robot, in order to deny access to users with malicious intentions, to spam systems and bots that have the only interest of publishing false reviews or links to malicious sites. Our site uses the ReCAPTCHA only in the version visible to the user (ReCAPTCHA v2) who, in order to continue the action requested by the site, will simply have to put the check on a box that says "I am not a robot". In some cases Google may need to show him an additional test to validate him as a truly human user. The user can consult Google's extended informations at the following addresses:
- Social networks cookies: By selecting the buttons or links to the main social networks accessible from our site (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, etc.) it is possible that third-party profiling cookies may be installed on the users' terminals. In this case, the user is invited to consult in advance the relevant information on the categories of cookies used.
6. HOW TO DISABLE AND DELETE COOKIES
Most browsers (Edge, Firefox, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, all browsers allow you to control and disable cookies through browser settings. Disabling navigation cookies can cause the site to malfunction.
For information on how to manage and delete cookies, we propose below links to the instructions for the most common browsers:
We also provide a link to an external service, which allows cookies to be disabled / enabled for most external sites. This service, called "YourOnlineChoices", can be reached through the following link.
7. REDIRECTION TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTY
The third-party sites that can be accessed through this website (through text links or via buttons or images) are not covered by this statement. ETA BETA declines all responsibility for them and does not provide any prior information. The categories of cookies used and the type of processing of personal data by third parties are regulated in accordance with the information provided by them.
8. HOW WE ACQUIRE CONSENT TO RECEIVE COOKIES
In line with the provisions of current legislation, referred to in the first paragraph of the following document, called "Regulatory sources", consent to the receipt of cookies used by our website, is provided:
- By superimposing a banner containing a brief information. This requires an acceptance that can be expressed by the user clicking on the "Accept" button. In any case, the user can always consult (even at a later time) this extended information by selecting the related link called [Info cookies] or [Cookies] reported in the footer of our website.
- Through this information.
9. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
- For technical and/or functional reasons, the policy of managing cookies on our website may change over time. The user is therefore invited to periodically consult this information through the specific link implemented on our site to ascertain the correspondence between these changes and their preferences regarding privacy. ETA BETA declines all responsibility deriving from these variations.
10. CONTACT DETAILS
Any communication, disclosure or complaint relating to the contents of this section regarding the policy of cookies will be sent in writing to the following addresses:
Telephone: + 39 098435697
Postal services: ETA BETA S.a.s., via Stanislao Giacomantonio n. 4/A, 87100 Cosenza.
© 2015 ETA BETA Web Development Division. All rights reserved.
Last revised: 25/02/2021
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL AND/OR COMPANY DATA AND FREE CIRCULATION OF DATA
- EU REGULATION 2016/679 and subsequent amendments and additions -
The EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 and subsequent amendments and additions ("Protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
The processing of personal and / or business data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of data subjects (Articles 5-6).
Pursuant to the aforementioned Regulation, we provide the following information:
1. PURPOSE AND MODE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data supplied to us will be used exclusively for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the insertion of personal data in the company data bases and contracts related to the typical activities of the company.
The treatment will be carried out through paper and computerized media by the owner, by the person in charge and by the designated persons appointed with the observance of every precautionary measure that guarantees its security and confidentiality. The data processing system at our company has in fact been designed with maximum security requirements, techniques and behaviors able to prevent any problems.
Data retention is carried out for a period useful to the availability of data by the company and for a maximum period of 12 months. If such availability is no longer necessary, the data will be deleted and - where possible - appropriate communication will be given to the interested party, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of clearly disproportionate means.
When the processing, where it foresees in particular the use of new technologies, considering the nature, the object, the context and the purposes of the processing, may present a high risk for the rights and freedoms of the natural persons, the data controller perform, before proceeding with the treatment, an assessment of the impact of the treatments envisaged on the protection of personal data. In this case, before proceeding with processing, the holder shall consult the supervisory authority if the data protection impact assessment indicates that the processing would present a high risk in the absence of measures taken by the controller to mitigate the risk.
2. NATURE OF DATA COLLECTION AND CONSEQUENCES OF AN EVENTUAL FAILURE
The provision of data is voluntary and subject to proposals, promotions, notices and data collection forms published on our website. Failure to provide it, if expressly requested, will not give rise to adherence to the aforementioned information and / or cataloging, promotion and invitation services.
3. COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
The data provided for the aforementioned purposes can not be disclosed to third parties without the explicit consent of the interested party.
In case of explicit consent lent by the interested party, the data can be communicated:
- to all natural and legal persons in cases where communication is necessary for the purposes described above;
- to our collaborators and employees specifically appointed and within the scope of their duties;
- Public Entities with whom we work in various capacities.
For the same purposes, only if necessary, the data may be transferred outside the national territory in the countries belonging to the European Union.
The data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union or to international organizations that do not meet the data protection adequacy standards, unless the transfer is essential to comply with specific contractual obligations, for important reasons public interest or to exercise and defend a right in court. In this case the explicit consent provided by the interested party will always be indispensable.
4. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY (CHAPTER III OF THE REGULATION)
At any time the person concerned may exercise his / her rights towards the data controller pursuant to the aforementioned Regulation, which we summarize for your convenience.
4.1 The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
4.2 The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identifying details of the holder, the responsible persons and the designated representative;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
4.3 The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation (exercise of the right to be forgotten), limitation of data processing in cases governed by the Regulations, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the requested operations referred to in subparagraphs a) and b) have been regularly carried out and / or brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, with the exception of where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4.4 The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. The data controller in these cases refrains from further processing personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of binding legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for verification, exercise or defense of a right in court.
All rights are exercised with a request addressed to the owner or manager, also through a person in charge, who is provided with no unjustified delay (within a maximum of 30 days). The request addressed to the owner or manager can also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail.
5. VIOLATION OF PERSONAL DATA
In the event of a breach of personal data, the controller shall notify the competent supervisory authority in accordance with Article 55 without undue delay and, where possible, within 72 hours from the time he became aware of it, unless that it is unlikely that the violation of personal data presents a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. The controller will document any violation of personal data, including the circumstances surrounding it, its consequences and the measures taken to remedy it.
When the violation of personal data presents a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the data controller communicates the violation to the interested party without undue delay. The communication contains the nature of the violation of personal data and the information and measures required by the Regulations. The data subject will not be disclosed if one of the following conditions is fulfilled: a) the data controller has put in place adequate technical and organizational protection measures and these measures have been applied to the personal data object of the violation, in particular those intended to make personal data incomprehensible to anyone who is not authorized to access it, such as encryption; b) the data controller has subsequently taken measures to prevent the occurrence of a high risk for the rights and freedoms of the data subjects referred to in paragraph 1; c) communication would require disproportionate efforts. In this case, a public communication or a similar measure is taken, through which the data subjects are informed with similar effectiveness.
6. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Eta Beta S.a.s. with registered and operative office in Via S. Giacomantonio, 4 / A - 87100 Cosenza, in the person of its legal representative.
7. CONTACT DETAILS
Any communication, disclosure or complaint relating to the contents of this section regarding the processing of personal data will be sent in writing to the following addresses:
Telephone: +39 098435697
Postal services: ETA BETA S.a.s., via Stanislao Giacomantonio n. 4/A, 87100 Cosenza.
For anything not provided for in this Notice and for any clarification, please refer to the full text of the Rules, available at the following address:
© 2021 ETA BETA Web Development Division. All rights reserved.
Date of last revision: 24/05/2021
Conditions of use of the site
The terms cited here apply to the website www.etabetaformazione.it of ETA BETA S.a.s., via Stanislao Giacomantonio 4/A, 87100 Cosenza (hereinafter referred to simply as ETA BETA).
Please read these rules and conditions carefully.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing this site or the information provided by it or through it, the user accepts the present rules and conditions under his own responsibility.
2. RESTRICTION FOR PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE
Unless otherwise specified, the information and services provided by this website are for personal and non-commercial use only. You are not authorized to modify, duplicate, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, sell or create material related to any information, document, software or service obtained from and / or through ETA BETA website.
3. USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information published on this site is of a general nature and has therefore not been designed to respond to individual needs. Consequently, they do not constitute an opinion of a consulting, economic, technical, educational or legal nature (for individual advice, the user is invited to contact ETA BETA directly or to contact another duly qualified professional). Decisions based on such information are taken under the responsibility and risk of the user.
Some information, as well as the documents available on this site or through it, can not be considered as an authentic reproduction of official texts. Only the texts published by official sources can be considered authentic. Although ETA BETA is oriented towards providing accurate, complete and updated information obtained from sources considered to be reliable, it does not guarantee, expressly or tacitly, that the information provided on the website is accurate, complete and updated.
ETA BETA checks and updates this site from Italy and can not therefore provide any guarantee that the information provided through the site is appropriate or valid in other countries. Who uses the site from other countries, is responsible for adherence and respect of such use with local laws.
We do not allow any use of this site and/or more generally behaviors that may damage or prevent access to the internet by other users, damage/impair the functionality of the site and/or affect the information provided by the site and the software below.
ETA BETA declines all responsibility arising from the navigation of this website, with particular reference to illegal activities carried out by third parties and typically related and interfering with internet surfing such as hacking, spamming, phishing, scamming, stalking, identification or use of IP static or dynamic for any purpose contrary to the law, spread of viruses, spyware, adware and advertising and promotional messages. Therefore the ETA BETA is not liable for personal damage and/or material deriving from the aforementioned activities. The user is however invited to communicate to ETA BETA any anomaly or behavior conducted with illicit or fraudulent methods and transmitted through this website, through the e-mail channels attributable to ETA BETA or through third party sites that link to this site and/or provide unauthorized or untruthful information for illegal, immoral or fraudulent purposes. Such behavior, for which ETA BETA declines all direct or indirect responsibility, will be immediately reported to the competent authorities and the host server of this website.
ETA BETA does not guarantee that the site and/or the server hosting it functions without errors or interruptions.
Although ETA BETA lends the utmost care and attention to the contents of the site and the documents embedded in it, it is not liable for any damages resulting from malfunctions of the site itself, the server hosting it, hyperlinks and documents available on the ETA website. BETA. The user who opens, downloads and/or saves the documents available on the ETA BETA website on his computer, does so under his own responsibility, raising the ETA BETA from any malfunction or personal and/or material damage.
4. INFORMATION, SERVICES AND THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS
If the ETA BETA provides hypertext links to third party sites, these links do not necessarily constitute approval for any type of product, service or information provided through the sites themselves. The activation of the link, navigation and use of such sites is entirely under the responsibility and at the risk of the user, and ETA BETA does not accept responsibility or obligations for the content, use or validity of such sites. ETA BETA also declines all responsibility arising from the installation and/or writing of cookies by third party sites on the user's computer.
ETA BETA has not carried out and does not carry out verification activities regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, updating, responsibility, reliability and completeness of the contents of such sites.
ETA BETA does not conduct surveys and does not require personal, family and/or business information through third party websites. If the user receives communications or requests from third party sites containing specific references to the ETA BETA, he is asked to ignore them and to inform ETA BETA in good time, in order to allow them to denounce and prosecute the sources from which the aforementioned communications or requests derive.
5. ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS WITH THIS WEB SITE
ETA BETA recommends that no confidential information be sent via e-mail for any reason whatsoever (such as account data, passwords, identification data of your bank account). By choosing how to send messages by e-mail, the user accepts the risk that the messages can be intercepted, used for improper use or modified by third parties. With regard to the conscious communication of personal, family and/or corporate sensitive data, specific reference is made to the general information on the processing of the same contained in the ETA BETA website ("Privacy") and to the specific information provided in the sections of the website which provide for the collection of the aforementioned data.
ETA BETA declines all responsibility in case of faulty transmission of data due to the peculiarities or malfunctions of the Internet, of the server hosting the domain of this site or to incompatibilities attributable to the user.
6. USER DATA COLLECTION MODULES
7. CREATION OF PASSWORD PROTECTED ACCOUNTS
If you need to create an account to access one of the services offered by this website, you will need to complete the registration process specifying updated and complete information in the appropriate form. You will also need to choose a password and a username. It is the user's responsibility to guarantee the confidentiality of their account, username and password. The user will be responsible for any activity carried out using his/her own account as well as any damage that may result to ETA BETA and/or third parties as a result of illegal, fraudulent or improper use. Finally, the user agrees to immediately notify ETA BETA of any unauthorized use of its account or any other breach of protection. ETA BETA will not be held responsible for any personal and/or material damages and losses incurred by the user arising from the use of the password or the user's account by others, regardless of whether the user is knowledge.
8. UPDATES OF THIS WEB SITE
ETA BETA reserves the right to modify and/or update the contents of this website without prior notice. Any personal or material damage, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental deriving from the updating procedures can not in any way be attributed to the ETA BETA.
9. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
ETA BETA respects the intellectual property of others and expects the same correctness from visitors to its site.
The material available on this site is reserved for information and demonstration purposes only. Therefore, the dissemination or duplication (total or partial) of the company logo, the web domain and the textual, graphic, photographic, video and audio material, including the layout of the website, are prohibited.
However, it is possible to print and/or download the information contained in the site for personal use only.
"ETA BETA S.a.s." and "ETA BETA S.a.s. di Molinaro A. & C. "are company names registered at the CCIAA of Cosenza, therefore owned by ETA BETA.
They are also owned by ETA BETA S.a.s. the following denominations:
- ETA BETA - School and professional training center
- ETA BETA - Services for education and training
- ETA BETA - Education Division
- ETA BETA - Training Division
- ETA BETA - Web Development Division
It is not allowed to use the company name (in extended and/or abbreviated form), the logo and the names without the written consent of ETA BETA. Likewise, third-party websites may not appropriate, duplicate, transmit and disseminate the contents of this site or insert hypertext links to this site on their sites, even if purely for information or promotional purposes, without prior written consent requested and obtained. from ETA BETA, except in cases where ETA BETA itself requests and explicitly authorizes such third party sites to insert contents or hypertext links (as in the case of search engines, engine spiders, indexing of this site, internet providers and industry classifieds sites).
Any violation of what is expressed in these copyright notices will be prosecuted according to law.
10. TIPS FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
ETA BETA respects the environment. Therefore invites the user:
- to navigate with time spent strictly connected to the effective use of this website. In periods of inactivity in navigation, if strictly necessary, prefer the "stand-by" mode of your computer by turning off the monitor, or stop the system;
- to prefer to display on the monitor the contents of the site, printing these only if strictly necessary;
- to store files and/or documents embedded in this site on your hard disk or on reusable solid state external storage media (USB sticks, memory cards), magnetic (external hard drives) or optical (CD-RW) and rewritable DVD-RWs). If this is not necessary, avoid storage on single-use media (recordable CD-Rs and DVD-Rs), which are expensive and harmful to the environment.
11. CONTACT DETAILS
Any communication, disclosure or complaint relating to the contents of this section regarding the conditions of use will be sent in writing to the following addresses:
Telephone: + 39 098435697
Postal services: ETA BETA S.a.s., via Stanislao Giacomantonio n. 4/A, 87100 Cosenza.
© 2021 ETA BETA Web Development Division. All rights reserved.