The Spanish courses organized by ETA BETA are the right answer to those who want to learn or perfect the knowledge and use of the language for educational needs, work or just to correctly master a language spoken in many countries in the world.
The courses are individual and are open to all age groups. They provide 3 basic types:
- BASIC SPANISH - for those who want to start learning from the basics;
- INTERMEDIATE SPANISH - aimed at those who already have a basic knowledge of the language;
- ADVANCED SPANISH - aimed at those who already have a good knowledge of Spanish and want to perfect their use and mastery.
Unlike the "packages" offered by the competition, our courses are designed to adapt perfectly to the needs of the student; consequently they do not have a standard duration, but they are personalized: teacher and pupil agree on the end of the training period, according to the level of skills acquired. The meetings are also modular, therefore structured to make sure that the lessons interfere as little as possible with the daily commitments or with your free time.
Each course includes 3 levels of acquisition of skills, obviously of different degrees and characteristics depending on the type chosen (basic, intermediate or advanced). The levels are as follows:
- GRAMÁTICA (grammar)
The structure and the syntax of the language is dealt with in an organic way. All the rules that allow the articulation (written and oral) of the language are studied, allowing the student to write and express himself correctly.
- COMPRENSIÓN (comprehension)
This level provides that the student, in addition to knowing how to express correctly, understand Spanish written and spoken with ease and without difficulty.
- CONVERSACIÓN (conversation)
The student learns to converse with fluency, with a correct use of the rules and a correct pronunciation. At the end of the training course, the student will be able to write, understand and express himself perfectly in Spanish.
At the end of the course, a certificate of attendance will be issued with a profit in which the linguistic skills possessed will be certified, according to the European reference framework.
The partnership with structures accredited at national and international level, allows the preparation aimed at issuing recognized certifications such as DELE, DELE ESCOLAR, CEC, DEC.
Duration of the course
The courses are individual, therefore participation is assured.
The overall duration is personalized, ie it depends on the intensity and the speed of acquisition of the training contents by the student.
Generally the recommended schedule of lessons is biweekly (2 weekly lessons of 1.5 hours each). The dates and times are freely agreed with the user.
Methods of participation and costs
To take part in the course it is necessary to book at the office, at ETA BETA, via Giacomantonio, 4/A - Cosenza, by appointment to be agreed by calling +39098435697 (Monday to Friday, from 10.00 to 13.30 and from 15.30 to 18.30).
The reservation does not imply any obligation, neither for the aspiring student, nor for the ETA BETA. In the case of acceptance of the reservation request, ETA BETA will give appropriate communication to the aspiring participant who, if interested in attendance, will sign the course registration form.
The costs related to the course will be paid at the end of each lesson/meeting.
- Calling the numbers: +39098435697 - +393395985766 (Monday to Friday: from 10.00 to 13.30 and from 15.30 to 18.30);
- In place by appointment: ETA BETA S.a.s. - Via Stanislao Giacomantonio, n. 4/A (cross Piazza Loreto) - 87100 Cosenza (the exact location is on our website in the contacts section).
Summary of characteristics
- Insured participation (individual courses)
- Dates and times freely negotiable
- Educational material included
- End of course certificate included
- Native Spanish or bilingual teachers (optionally)
Edited by ETA BETA S.a.s. - Web Development Division.
© 2019 ETA BETA S.a.s. - All rights reserved