Presentation of the courses
ETA BETA since 1996 is a school specialized in courses in Italian and foreign languages. We stand out for our high professionalism and economy compared to the competition.
The Italian language courses organized by ETA BETA are the quick and professional response to those who want to learn or improve their knowledge and use of the language for work, school or just to speak it correctly.
The courses are individual and are open to all ages. They provide 3 basic types:
- BASIC ITALIAN - for those who want to start fast learning starting from the basics;
- INTERMEDIATE ITALIAN - for those who already have a basic knowledge of the language;
- ADVANCED ITALIAN - for those who already have a good knowledge of Italian and want to perfect their use and mastery.
Unlike the competition, our courses are fast, cheap and designed to adapt perfectly to the needs of the student; consequently they do not have a fixed duration, but they are personalized: teacher and student establish together the end of the training period, based on the level of skills acquired. The meetings are also flexible, therefore designed to make sure that the lessons interfere as little as possible with daily commitments or leisure time.
Each course has 3 levels, obviously with different degrees and characteristics depending on the type chosen (basic, intermediate or advanced). The levels are as follows:
The structure and the Italian syntax is dealt with in an organic way. All the rules that allow the articulation (written and oral) of the language are studied, allowing the student to write and express himself correctly.
This level provides that the student, in addition to knowing how to express correctly, understand Italian written and spoken with ease and without difficulty.
The student learns to converse with fluency, with a correct use of the rules and a correct pronunciation.
At the end of the training course, the student will be able to write, understand and express themselves perfectly in Italian.
Duration of courses
The courses are individual.
The total duration is personalized, ie it depends on the intensity and the speed of language learning by the student.
Generally, the recommended frequency of lessons is biweekly (2 weekly lessons of 1.5 hours each), but different solutions can be chosen.
The dates and times are agreed freely with the student.
Method of participation and costs
- Calling the numbers: +39098435697 - +393395985766 (Monday to Friday: from 10.00 to 13.30 and from 15.30 to 18.30).
- In place by appointment: ETA BETA S.a.s. - Via Stanislao Giacomantonio, n. 4 / A (cross Piazza Loreto) - 87100 Cosenza (the exact location is on our website in the contact section).
- Visit also our dedicated website.
Summary of characteristics
- Insured participation (individual courses)
- Dates and times freely negotiable
- Educational material included
- Mother tongue or bilingual teachers (optionally)
Edited by ETA BETA S.a.s. - Web Development Division.
© 2018 ETA BETA S.a.s. - All rights reserved