The preparation of individual subjects is aimed at students of:
- Primary school (elementary school)
- Lower secondary school (lower middle school)
- Second level (upper secondary school).
Qualified teachers with extensive references matured in their respective disciplinary fields assist the students in explaining the topics, carrying out the tasks and preparing the written or oral tests. The goal is to ensure the student ease in the approach to the subject and the possibility of acquiring a method of study and application that eventually allows him to achieve an effective degree of autonomy, remedying any previous gaps or recovering training debts. reported during the school year, or more simply by enhancing its knowledge and skills.
The service is rendered individually; that is, the teacher is in a one-to-one relationship with the student.
The preparation can also be used through remote lessons.
The preparation covers all subjects, from literary and humanistic (including Latin and Greek) to scientific (mainly mathematics, physics, chemistry) and foreign languages (English, French, Spanish, German), without neglecting the economic disciplines and juridical (economics, law) and techniques (typical of Professional Institutes, Technicians or with special addresses).
- The didactic methodologies make use of the integrated didactics, used in our structure in comfortable classrooms specially equipped with the most modern audiovisual aids and in laboratories equipped with the latest generation PC systems.
- Our main point of strength is the modularity of our service for the preparation of single materials. Students can choose days and hours of commitment freely; this allows the integration with the other activities (study and recreational) always ensuring a high degree of effectiveness of the intervention by our teachers.
- The cost represents a further strong point being extremely competitive and competitive.
- Our service timetable covers every weekday, from Monday to Friday, from 3.30 to 6.30 pm.
- For further informations please call +39098435697 - +393395985766.